French restaurant La Fourchette is looking for a new Head Chef
La Fourchette is a seaside restaurant based in St Heliers, serving a mixture of classic and modern French bistro dishes throughout the day. The restaurant is open 7 days and 6 nights so there is a variety of cuisine on offer from breakfasts, crêpes/galettes to pizza and bistro dishes.
We have a hardworking and dedicated team of chefs for you to lead.
We are looking for someone to lead a passionate team, provide menu development, staff management and cost control. Your ability to work under pressure will be well established.
Skills and experiences
- Experienced in French cuisine is a MUST
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing a kitchen team
- Qualifications in cooking
- Leadership and Teamwork skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to train others
If you are a proactive, creative leader and have the ability to motivate and manage the culinary brigade with passion and enthusiasm, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Remuneration will match your experience and skill set - with bonuses and extras on offer.